Want to play or download songs from Amazon when you don’t have access to your phone or Amazon Music app? If you’re an Amazon Prime member, then this thought probably comes to your mind. Amazon Music is one of the best music services available now. Amazon also provides a free music app to play and download songs. If you’ve purchased music or subscribed to Amazon Prime Music, then you can enjoy these amenities, including music browsing and downloading from mobile or desktop app with your account.
However, using the Amazon Music application for listening and downloading songs is the most comfortable way for doing so. But,if for any reason you’re unable to use the app, then Amazon always allows you to access and save your songs through a browser. Here is how to download songs from Amazon Music without the app.
How to purchase songs from Amazon Music via a web browser
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member or haven’t purchased music already, then you’ll need to get them first. Here is how to purchase songs from Amazon Music via a browser.
1. Open a web browser you would like to use for the procedure.
2. Then go to the homepage of Amazon Music.
3. Select ‘Sign in.’
4. And, provide your Amazon account email or phone number.
5. Enter the password you regularly use to access your account and proceed.
6. After opening your account, navigate to the Digital Music section of Amazon Music. Here you’ll see the songs or albums you can purchase.
7. Use the left menu to browse the songs you want to buy. If you already know the title of the song or album you wish to purchase, click the ‘Search’ box and type the name to search quickly.
8. When you get the song you would like to buy, click the ‘Buy’ (Price) button to continue to the payment screen. Instead click on the ‘Cart’ icon, if you want to purchase more songs. Clicking the cart icon of a song adds it to your mp3 shopping cart, and you can continue your shopping.
9. When you finish selecting songs, open your mp3 cart, and complete your purchase.
10. Once you complete the purchasing process, you’ll receive a message saying that your order is complete.
11. Now, you can play the songs immediately through your browser or download them to your storage.
· Click the ‘Play Now’ button to play the music.
· Or, click ‘Download Purchases’ button to save an mp3 file of the song.
How to download songs from Amazon via a web browser
The procedure isn’t so complicated. You’ll just have to remember your Amazon account credentials. Here is how to download songs from Amazon Music without the app.
1. Open Amazon Music on a browser and sign in to your Amazon Prime account or the account you’ve used to purchase songs.
2. Now, look for ‘My Music’ section on the left side of the page. Here you’ll see the available songs that you can save to your device.
3. Select the songs you want to download by clicking and checking the box next to it. If you want to select all the available songs, click the uppermost box to mark all.
4. After you select all the songs, click on the ‘Download’ button.
5. Click on ‘No Thanks’ when asking whether you want to use Amazon Music application to save the songs.
6. Click on ‘Authorize device’ when prompted to authorize the device.
As soon as you complete all these steps, the songs you’ve chosen will be downloaded to your device storage.
Deam Jones is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.